e-Learningleveraging technology to teach
These days, people are working to achieve specialized credentials that set them apart from other applicants in today's competitive job market. They are turning to online study guides and practice tests to ensure they pass their test the first time as many licensing exams are only offered sparsely throughout the year. Many businesses also recognize the need to provide training to their employees, suppliers and maybe even their customers to remain competitive in their field. With more and more global companies with operations in several locations, e-Learning has become the standard for business training.
At Level 6 we will work with you to build a custom e-Learning solution that fits your internal and external training needs. We work with your SME's (Subject Matter Experts) to provide interactive, SCORM* compliant courses that engage learners and foster self-improvement. Last but not least, we style it to match your website. From Dr. Oz to Daimler to America's #1 education foundation, we've worked with some of the brightest minds to introduce groundbreaking training initiatives. Come discover how Level 6 can help your organization.
What e-Learning Can Do For You
We facilitate the connection between the e-learning solution and your other online business functions such as rewards programs to provide unique opportunities to incentivize completion. We provide SSO (single sign-on) capabilities to ensure a seamless transition from your other programs. Our team will conduct an analysis to recommend a solution that best fits your needs. We also brainstorm expanded uses for your e-Learning solution that you may not even know were available to drive your business or certification program.
What SCORM/Tin Can API Can Do For You
- "Official" standards which can be defensible in court
- Non cookie-based course bookmarking
- Full details down to millisecond and question numbers
- Plug and play capability with other SCORM courses
Our Learning Management System (LMS)
We have developed a state-of-the-art SCORM conformant LMS with many plug-in options to accommodate your needs. One example is a payment module that easily integrates into PayPal or Authorize.net. This will allow you to take payments if you choose to sell your training online. If we do not have an existing plug-in which fits your needs, we can easily develop one customized for you with our open source LMS.
We can accommodate any e-Learning needs including:
- Course reporting by completion, passing rate, response analysis, etc.
- Customized design to fit any website
- E-meetings, virtual classrooms, webinars
- Course details, documents, notes and related links available to all users
- 24/7 access
- ILT course registration and management
- Custom dashboard page
- Payment module accepting online payments
- PayPal integration
- Authorize.net integration
- Sell courses or sell membership-based access
- Multiple user accounts with restrictions to access
- Group students under unique group administrators
- Tutorials for usage